The concept of prefabricated buildings comes from abroad. At this stage, the development of fabricated buildings in China is relatively slower than abroad. In recent years, the state has introduced relevant policies to vigorously promote green buildings, and the precision of prefabricated building components has been continuously improved. China's fabricated buildings are gradually on the right track, and have begun to be affirmed and implemented in more and more projects. Nowadays, not only in public buildings, many buildings use prefabricated buildings, and prefabricated buildings are also used in residential projects such as residential buildings. They are truly implemented in China. In the future development, prefabricated buildings have gradually formed their own development. trend.
1. Increase policy support and actively cultivate professional talents
Compared with the traditional cast-in-place structure, China still has great defects in the implementation of prefabricated buildings. The prefabricated building simply means moving the on-site concrete pouring process to the factory, and the finished components are transported to the construction site and hoisted. Compared with cast-in-place construction, prefabricated buildings can effectively reduce environmental pollution, material waste and wet work, and the on-site construction period is effectively reduced. However, despite the large-scale advancement of prefabricated buildings in China, some of the perceptions of fabricated buildings still have problems. China's prefabricated building experience is mainly from abroad. Therefore, we lack the corresponding personnel in design, construction and testing. Therefore, we must strengthen the establishment of a sound training system while promoting the use of fabricated buildings. To better promote the development of prefabricated buildings.
2. Establish a sound standard system
Prefabricated buildings have great development space. It is necessary for the government to issue normative policies and correctly guide the construction of buildings to be healthier. It is imperative to establish sound national standards, industry standards and local standards, and to improve common standards including design, production and construction. In addition to this, it is also necessary to pay attention to the standardization of fabricated building components.
3. Reasonable design and selection
Reasonable design first requires us to determine the prefabrication rate of the prefabricated building, and then combine it with the building structure itself, and consider the budget, safety and other requirements, in addition to the feasibility of lifting. Through the reasonable design and calculation of professional designers, the judges can determine the reasonable size after reasonable selection.
4, quality control
Compared with the traditional building structure, the core of the prefabricated building is the quality. Therefore, in the whole construction process, attention should be paid to the quality control. The quality can be controlled from several below:
1. The prefabricated distribution has a wide range, many components, and a large amount of engineering, which needs to be paid attention to;
2. The construction accuracy is high, so it is necessary to strengthen the whole process quality control from design, production, transportation, storage, hoisting, node area treatment and superimposed layer construction;
3. Worker system training;
4. Do a good job in inspection and acceptance of components;
5. Quality inspection and other management measures on the wall to ensure that the quality of the project meets the specified requirements.
6. Constantly learn the advanced management experience and technical management system of mature assembly buildings in foreign countries, and strengthen cooperation and exchanges.